2009年3月28日星期六

today i helped three patients in the hospital.....


Dudes and babes
guess what?


today i went to donate blood!!!!
wakaka

it is my first time of donating blood
i donated my precious crimson blood in our campus'cafeteria
quite weird,right?
donate blood in cafeteria.....
but...who care?
as long as i can help others ..
hehehehehe

donating blood really not that terrible and scaring
except from
the blood testing and injection before start
the huge needle
watching your blood flowing out from your body
and
the murmuring of others
it was really wonderful....
wakaka...just joking....

i like to donate blood
i like to help others
i surely will donate my blood in the future
do donate your blood and ask your friens to do so
dont like my dear(vomiting....)
LEONG YI XIAN
super coward...don't dare to donate
and
CHEAH PENG HAN
a future doctor but afraid of donating blood...
wakaka


the needle really huge...but it really not painful...

just squeezing the ball to enable the blood flowing out from my body faster...

my blood samples and lifestyle questionaire...

finally finished to collect blood...

my O type blood~~(5S3,the experiment that conducted during bio lesson quite accurate)


-1 in 4 of us will need a transfusion at some point in our lives -
help yourself and help others



-狼中月-
27032009
2231

没有评论: